Katherine W. Binns
Ms. Binns is an experienced trial attorney who defends national clients in state and federal courtrooms across the country. She focuses her practice on torts, product liability, catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases. She is known for relentless yet efficient factual investigations combined with the development and implementation of a "winning way" that minimizes exposure for her clients before and during trial.
Ms. Binns has extensive national trial team experience and has defended clients in courtrooms not only in Texas, but also California, Maryland, Florida, New York, New Jersey, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah and Pennsylvania.
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
Louisiana State University Law Center, J.D., 2000
- Chancellor's List
- Student Bar Association President
- Wex Malone Inns of Court for trial advocacy
- LSU Hall of Fame (inducted Fall 1999)
Louisiana State University, B.S., 1994
- Psychology with focus in Biochemistry